This seriously delicious, and gorgeous, drink The Vow was developed by Victoria Rosenthal for Destiny, The Official Cookbook. Inspired by Destiny’s Crimson Days, a Valentine’s Day event meant to bring your guardian together with another to celebrate love and friendship. I would absolutely make this drink for my husband for Valentine’s Day. I mean who are we kidding, it’s a pretty sexy drink!
Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
The recipe for The Vow comes from Destiny, The Official Cookbook. All of these lovely and delicious recipes are made by author Victoria Rosenthal. Destiny is a favorite among my husband and I, so it’s likely that I’ll be revisiting this book again and again.
Victoria Rosenthal is recreating consumables found around the solar system in Bungie’s hit franchise Destiny 1 & Destiny 2. Bringing to reality the game’s unique world.
Follow Author Victoria Rosenthal and her blog Pixelated Provisions and check out her many other video game-inspired Cookbooks. Check out the physical edition of Destiny The Official Cookbook and walk through the world of Destiny and create your own culinary adventure.
Find other delicious recipes in Destiny, The Official Cookbook, like Spicy Ramen and the Traveler Donut Holes. This awesome book is packed with amazing recipes and stories from the Last City.
Discover and celebrate Destiny’s vast multiplayer universe by treating your fellow guardians with recipes inspired by your favorite games!
- Simple Syrup
- Lemon Juice
- Monday Zero Alcohol Gin
How To Make The Vow
The Vow, in Destiny, is a weapon. A bow that Lord Shaxx offers as a reward to you and your “couple” who compete in the crucible. Shaxx promises to marry those who earn this bow. Though, you cannot actually marry off your guardian. I just went ahead and married my Crimson Days partner in real life!
- In a drink mixer combine Gin, grenadine, lemon juice, simple syrup, and ice.
- In 3 Champagne glasses, place 5 raspberries each.
- Cover shaker and shake for at least 10 seconds. Using a cocktail strainer, strain and pour your mixture into the 3 champagne glasses.
- Top with Sprite.
Mocktail -> Cocktail
To make this stunning mocktail into a cocktail is just a few swaps away
- Swap out Sprite for Champagne
- Replace the NA Gin with the Gin of your choice. Bombay Sapphire is an amazing brand.
The Forest Is Full Of Mocktails
- Blackberry Tea
- Mocktail : Blue Hawaiian
- Mocktail : Mango Mule
- Mocktail : Frozen Mudslide
- Mocktail : Bushwacker
Mocktail : Raspberry (The Vow)
- Yield: 3 servings 1x
- Category: Raspberry Mocktails
- Method: Shaken
1 tbsp simple syrup
Juice of 1 lemon of 2 – 2 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp Mondays Gin
2 tbsp grenadine
- In a drink shaker combine gin, grenadine, lemon juice, simple syrup, and ice.
- In 3 champagne glasses, place 5 raspberries each.
- Cover shaker and she for at least 10 seconds. Using a cocktail strainer, strain and pour your mixture into the 3 champagne glasses.
- Fill the remainder with Sprite.
- Serving Size: 1 Drink
- Calories: 409
- Sugar: 40.1 g
- Sodium: 11 mg
- Fat: 4.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 92.8 g
- Protein: 7.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg