A Mimosa Mocktail, Its sweet and tangy flavors make it a crowd-pleaser sure to refresh your guests. This recipe is easy to follow and quick to prepare, so you can spend more time enjoying yourself with your friends or family. Enjoy all the deliciousness without any worry since this is an alcohol-free version of the classic Mimosa.
Make sure to add a little bit of pizzazz to the presentation too! Garnish with an orange twist, or top off with some fresh mint leaves. You can also incorporate seasonal fruits like strawberries and raspberries to give it a pop of color and flavor. No matter how you serve it, this delicious drink will be sure to bring joy.
- Lyre's Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Classico - One of the more popular non-alcoholic sparkling wines out there. If you cannot find a non alcoholic sparkling wine, you can opt for ginger ale, sparkling fruit juice, or lemon-lime soda.
- Orange Juice - Fresh orange juice will yield the best flavors, but store-bought orange juice works great. On a budget? Try frozen concentrate! I always have a few in my freezer.
When To Enjoy A Non Alcoholic Mimosa
You can use this delicious mocktail recipe in many different ways! Here are some ideas:
- Use it as an easy base recipe to create custom cocktails or mocktails.
- Perfect for special occasions such as weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, and backyard parties.
- Serve with appetizers before dinner or brunch is served.
- Make a create-your-own-mimosa table. Prefill glasses with your chosen NA sparkling wine and offer a variety of fruit juices for your guests to pick from. Or prefill with a variety of fruit juices and let your guests pour their own preferred bubbly.
How To Make A Delicious Mimosa Mocktail
1. Tilt your champagne flute and fill it with Lyres Classico about ½ way full. Or measure with your heart on this one!
2. Fill the rest of the glass with orange juice.
3. Garnish with an orange slice & serve!
Mocktail -> Cocktail
Just a swap options to customize this recipe to your liking, whether it does or doesn't include alcohol.
- Replace nonalcoholic sparkling wine with Prosecco.
- Replace orange juice with an orange liqueur such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier.
- Replace orange juice with other citrus juice or fruit juice. Pineapple juice, pomegranate juice, grapefruit juice, or even peach juice.
- If desired, add sugar, simple syrup, grenadine, or flavored syrups for extra sweetness.
- Try mixing together different types of zero-proof spirits for unique flavor combos.
Drink Responsibly & Enjoy!
- When choosing an orange juice, opt for pulp-free.
Sure thing – feel free to experiment with different juices like grapefruit, pineapple or cranberry juice for extra flavor notes!
We recommend using a champagne glass for best results but any wine glass will do too! Try a stemless fluted or wine glass.
The Forest Is Full Of Mocktails
Mocktail : Mimosa
- 1 750 ml bottle Lyres Non Alcoholic Sparkling Classico
- 3 cups Orange Juice pulp free
- Tilt your champagne flute and fill with Lyres Sparkling about ½ way full
- Fill the rest of the glass with orange juice.
- Garnish & serve!