Are you looking for an easy and delicious way to enjoy your next zero proof happy hour or weekend brunch? Or are you continuing dry January through the year? Try this classic gin and tonic mocktail made with non alcoholic spirits!
Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
This refreshing drink is the perfect blend of sweet, tart, and bubbly. Add a squeeze of fresh lime to craft a truly irresistible cocktail that’s sure to become one of your favorite signature drinks. It’s one of my favorite drinks, fresh and bubbly!
- Zero Proof Gin Alternative – You might have a favorite zero proof gin already. If not, I’d recommend Ritual Zero Proof Gin Alternative or Drink Monday Gin as only a couple of the best non alcoholic gin brands available.
- Tonic Water – Fever Tree is a great brand, and is widely available in different tonic flavors. This brand also offers club sodas and ginger beer.
- Squeeze of lime – Squeeze 1/4 or 1/2 of a fresh lime.
- Garnish – Garnish your mocktail with a lime wedge or wheel. Other great garnish options include a lemon peel, lemon wheel, or rosemary sprig.
How to Enjoy Gin & Tonic
- Serve over ice with a lime wedge.
- Experiment with different brands of zero proof gin and tonic water flavors.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, like mint or basil.
- Use as a base for creative variations such as adding pomegranate juice and rosemary.
How To Make
Prepare 1 collins glass or two rocks glasses with ice cubes.
To a cocktail shaker add ice, gin, and lime juice. Shake vigorously to chill and combine.
Pour into your cocktail glass.
Top with your favorite tonic water, garnish with a lime & serve!
When To Enjoy A Non Alcoholic Gin and Tonic
- As an Aperitif before dinner.
- An evening pick me up after work.
- Enjoy a NA G&T in the hot summer as a way to cool down.
Mocktail -> Cocktail
You can easily convert this non alcoholic version into classic cocktails by swapping out the Zero Proof Gin Alternative for traditional gin.
- Look for brands like Beefeater London Dry Gin or Gordon’s Dry London Gin for a classic flavor that won’t overpower
Drink Responsibly & Enjoy!
– Use brands with high-quality ingredients for your tonic water, simple syrup (or make your own!), and fresh limes for the best results when making this recipe!
– Adjust the ratios if needed according to how strong you prefer your drink – add more or less tonic water as desired!
– For added flavor try infusing the gin with fresh ingredients like cucumber slices, citrus fruits, herbs, or spices!
Gin and tonic are considered low in calories and sugars, so they can be enjoyed in moderation as part of a healthy lifestyle. Alcohol free gin has zero calories. Add fever tree tonic water to that and your mocktail comes in at only 30 calories!
You can try experimenting with different herbs for garnishes such as lavender, sage, or rosemary. Enjoy crafting your own unique gin and tonic experience.